Around Town - The Los Angeles Antiques Show

Last night I was out and about with my fabulous client Sherry. Sherry is a major Beverly Hills party girl with a connoisseur's eye for fine estate jewelry. Basically she took me along as her chaperon, to keep her from getting into trouble with the all the bling and the boys at the opening night party at the Los Angeles Antiques Show.







The event was a super chic benefit to raise money for P.S. Arts which supports arts programs in the public school system.

P.S. Arts is supported primarily by the entertainment industry so no matter how impressive the antiques were, the people at the party were waaaay more gorgeous.
There was a nice celebrity turnout with Courtney Cox, Amber Valleta, Dita von Teese, Alexandra von Furstenberg, Marcia Cross, Lilly Collins and lots more.
(I was introduced to Lilly Collins last night by her mother Jill who I know through VRG and BHWC and I thought to myself what a lovely young girl. I had no idea that she played the role of the daughter in 'The Blind Side". If you haven't seen "The Blind Side" netflix it.)