Rihanna Goes Back to Brown

Rihanna has been spotted around town wearing a curly brown do and I have to say I love it.  I was getting a wee bit tried of the bright red and I think this is a perfect way to usher in Fall 2011.  I love the look!  Paired with very minimal makeup, maybe she's only wearing a little concealer, mascara, and gloss this new hair looks relaxed and laid back.

Want to rock a similar look? Try Redken Shades EQ! Shades EQ Gloss is the #1 long lasting, no-lift, no-ammonia, demi-permanent haircolor in the U.S., adored by consumers and stylists alike and it just got better. Perfect for those who are color-shy or want a quick fix; new Shades EQ Cream will provide longer-lasting, shiny, smooth and conditioned hair, plus exceptional gray blending and refreshed color. Also new to the Shades EQ family is Shades EQ Cover Plus which features up to 75% gray coverage with demi-permanent results and a subtle brightening effect for a more visible reflect.

“Redken Shades EQ is the backbone of my coloring process. It refreshes and leaves my clients’ hair so vibrant!” says Tracey Cunningham, Celebrity Colorist and Redken Creative Consultant for Color. “Whether I’m using Shades EQ Gloss for a more transparent look or Shades EQ Cream for richer, deeper color, my clients love how shiny and conditioned their hair feels. It takes them straight from the salon to the red carpet.”