Almost Effortless

Some of you may, or may not have noticed, I'm not a selfie-conscious or even a gadget-nerd. But when I was given the latest Lenovo S850 smartphone, I slightly found it so flattering. My first impression was what's not to love about those lightweight and delightfully classy all-glass exterior that also comes with amazing built-in cameras. Will share more about its awesome features on the next blog post. In the meantime, let me share with you my personal take on this ultra-sleek yet stylish smartphone as part of the #LenovoStayInStyle and #StyleSnapShare blog contest and how I like to keep it all simple but striking.

lenovo02

lenovo01

lenovo03

lenovo04

lenovo05

lenovo06
wearing asymmetric shirt-Pasar Senen, ripped jeans-New Look, silver pumps-Charles David at Rococo
P.S For complete details of the #LenovoStayInStyle and #StyleSnapShare blog contest or the latest Lenovo smartphones news, follow Lenovo Mobile Indonesia on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.