So Fresh, So Clean

As you may have noticed that it has been raining a lot lately. It definitely might have affected some of my regular activities. For example, doing the laundry when it’s raining can be very frustrating, especially when it comes to dry the clothes completely and keep them fresh smelling. I really hate it when my clothes end up smelling musty if they don’t dry naturally in the sun. But after using Downy fabric softener, I’m happy to say the results were amazing. Specially formulated with PMC (Perfume Micro Capsule), Downy helps keeping my clothes smelling fresh and clean throughout the day, even though they don’t dry up naturally.
Absolutely love it! 




wearing black jumpsuit-MEMO, sheer shirt-Pasar Senen, silver pumps-Charles David at Rococo
I would also like to remind you who have entered the “No Perfume No Worries” challenge from Downy, don't forget to check back on Downy Indonesia Facebook Fanpage as they will announce the three grand prize winners on December 18. Keep your fingers crossed, you're getting a step closer to take home Michael Kors bag and free products of Downy.