It Starts...

So yeah...I did it. I'm part of the freaky bloggers society. It was my golden birthday gift to me, from me. Oh I'm so happy...(Llama Face...)


Of course, my birthday was on the 17th, but that doesn't matter. If you'd been drafted to Los Belones too, you would have been to traumatized to create a blog on your birthday either!


So I think we should move on to happier things now...like thoughts on my new year.


Bleh.


I'm now 17...RUBBISH! I'm one year from 18...DOUBLE RUBBISH!! I'm gonna go to jail.....cus I'm 17...AND I CAN DIE IF I WANT TO!!!


I mean, the party was fine, we went out and acted like retards(haha, like that's news). There were some dancers up on stage doing a jig, and they had some serious constipation issues. No offense. I'm sure they put lots of work into creating something I could do right along with them. (Ozie loved the ballet)


And then they had some sort of open air disco. With lousy spanish techno...we tried to get them to put on Sean Paul at least, but they didn't have it.


Did they even know who he is?





The Invitations to the Party were rather exclusive...or maybe there were just not that many people.