Summer Hair Favorite: Leonor Greyl's Palm Oil


The summer can be one of the roughest times on hair, but with the help of some of my favorite summer hair care favorites I am able to keep my hair in good shape throughout these blistering summer months. Leonor Greyl's Palm Oil is a product that I was introduced to last year and I quickly made it a staple in my pool bag.

“Healthy and glamourous hair using natural products” has been Leonor Greyl's motto since its creation in 1968 and we couldn't agree more.

This pioneering Brand was the first ever to use the healing properties of palm oil and has been using them to protect hair since 1970 and although Leonor Greyl already used organic quality Palm Oil, faced with numerous controversies surrounding the intensive cultivation of palm trees and their damaging effects on the environment, now each bottle gets stamped with “100% organic palm oil”. It is therefore an organic quality palm oil that the Brand currently favours, harvested in a region in Colombia where its production poses no threat to the environment.